Delivery & Pickup
We offer a delivery and pickup service for all of our rental equipment. Pricing is based on door-to -door service. Delivery drivers are professional, courteous and will ensure on-time delivery! Listed below are some common questions:
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made within the hours of operation. We request that we have a minimum 4 hour window, e.g. 8-12, 10-2, 12-4. If a specific time is desired special arrangements and prices will apply.
After hours deliveries / pickups?
Of course! This service is available at any time of day including Sundays. Special arrangements & pricing will apply.
Do I need to be present to receive a delivery?
If you are unable to be present, please let us know ahead of time. We will leave the equipment in a mutually acceptable area, such as a carport or porch.
What will I be charged extra for?
- Elevators, stairs, and/or difficult access
- Equipment not packed properly
- Tables and chairs not torn down or stacked
- China and linen must be free of food
- Neglected equipment e.g. wooden furniture left in the rain.
- Specific or after-hours delivery/pick-up times
|Time Window:||4 hour||2 hour||1 hour|
West Van, North Van, Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Horseshoe Bay
Port Moody, Coq, Port Coq
Ladner, Delta, Surrey, New West, Annacis Island, Tsawwassen
Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Langley, Cloverdale
Aldergrove, Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Harrison Hot Springs
Lions Bay / Furry Creek
After Hours (After 5 PM Mon – Sat, All Day Sundays and Holidays)
This rate will vary depending on the location, date, and time. Please contact our office for details.
- All Island deliveries and pick ups are subject to additional charges due to size, duration of stay at venue and access to delivery site
- Elevator and stair charge (Minimum $5 and up; assessed at point of delivery) apply to all above when applicable
- All parks and beaches delivery minimum $60
- All boats (dockside) minimum $75
- Waiting time $80 per man per hour